I LET GO. Present tense

Getting rid is a common desire that most of us experience.

This year I had the most beautiful “turning” into New Years Eve ever. In Goa, India, I sat by the open fire experiencing a mindfulness presence of mySELF, like only meditation allows you to do, with a piece of paper to write down resolutions. The day after, on January 1st at 8 am., after the morning meditation, I burnt them into the orange of the fire, watching it disintegrate and disappear from our hands.

IMG_0193

By the open fire on December 31st @yogamagicecoretreat, Goa, India

IMG_0213

By the open fire on January 1st, 2016 @yogamagicecoretreat Goa, India

This was the best New Year’s Day waking up I can remember.

Since then, I use the present tense for every single intention I want to turn into resolution. Use the present tense, like you do when working in customer experience to manage customer expectations.

Use the present tense to manage your own. Allow your intentions for the future become your present.

I let go of what I don’t like, I create space for myself and new experiences. In the end, it all starts by creating space. Isn’t it?

Advertisements

One thought on “I LET GO. Present tense

1. Irene
    January 18, 2016 at 9:46 am

So happy for you and what you experience!! Present tense sounds good 🙂 A big hug all the way to India, Irene

• January 23, 2016 at 4:03 am

Grazie Irene! I’m happy that you support the #presenttense style 😀

2. Jenni
    January 24, 2016 at 10:09 am

Anche a me piace il present tense let’s try 🙂

Liked by 1 person

3. Bénédicte
    February 4, 2016 at 11:52 am

HI. Finally….got connected…you should think of exhibiting your pictures once back..if you come back…..(it is a joke).
    Big hug to you

4. February 14, 2016 at 11:04 am

Ciao Francesca! Mi piace il tuo presente… molto indicativo! Peccato che il presente, praticamente … non esista! See you!

• February 15, 2016 at 6:25 am

I love when you say “present doesn’t exist”. It is indeed very difficult to be focused on the present moment. For me present is that “indiscernible” moment squeezed between the action/thought that just happened and the intention of the following ones. The flow comes in succession and it’s upon us to create SPACE inbetween. And here comes exercising. Food for thoughts 😉